Lose Weight with Pure Yacon Syrup, The Truth Revealed.
[trafficplayer_youtube_video width="640" height="385" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CKzkmt4_Llo?&autohide=1&autoplay=1&controls=0&hd=1&rel=0&showinfo=0" ][/trafficplayer_youtube_video]
Recently feature on TV, pure yacon syruphas become the new weight loss phenomena. With promises of magical weight loss has filled our heads with hope and excitement. The question is, is it another "next big thing" that is just passing by? Or is it true that 73% of users lose weight without exercise? You want to know the Truth, keep reading...
What is Yacon Syrup?
Yacon is a south American root. Texture and flavour similar to Jicama, but with a sweeter taste due to inulin. (inulins belongs to a class of dietary fiber). Mainly composed of water and fructooligosaccharides (fructooligosaccharides : used as alternative sweetener) Syrup is extracted and used to promote weight loss and regulate blood sugar levels.
Here is the extended definition:
Yacon is a perennial plant traditionally grown in the Northern and Central Andes from Colombia to Northern Argentina for its crisp, sweet-tasting tuberous roots. The texture and flavour are very similar to jicama mainly differing in that yacon has some slightly sweet resinous and floral (similar to violet) undertones to its flavor. This flavoring is probably due to a sweet substance called inulin, as replicates the sweet taste found in the roots of elecampane, which also contains this substance. Another name for the yacón is Peruvian ground apple. The tuber is composed mostly of water and fructooligosaccharides. (learn more about the definition on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yac%C3%B3n)
What is the big deal?
Pure yacon syrup was recently featured on Dr. Oz tv show. Claims to promote a healthy weight loss (without exercise) and regulate blood sugar levels.
“Now this is why I’m passionate about it, it’s not just about losing weight, Yes you’ll get that I know that’s why people will try this, but if it can get your blood sugar down that’s a Gold Mine for us when it comes to your health.” -Dr. Oz.
If you missed Dr. Oz episode on yacon syrup watch it below. It's only a few minutes.
[trafficplayer_youtube_video width="400" height="300" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bQY3XdNl_wI?&autohide=1&controls=1&hd=1&rel=0&showinfo=0" ][/trafficplayer_youtube_video]
Right after the show aired, everyone started searching for the product. Most of us started searching for answers to the simple question, Does it work?
I believe that most of us are tired of the "new way to lose weight", I mean, really, how many products have come and go, not delivering what they promise. So, the question here is:
"Will I lose weight or will I lose my money like with other products?"
Pure Yacon Syrup promises
Pure yacon syrup promises to promote weight loss, without exercise and a strict diet. It also promises to naturally support good digestion and regulate blood sugar.Significantly trims the waistline by promoting a healthy weight loss.
“Researchers show that first way it works is to speed up your metabolism, by promoting the skinny bacteria. Yacon syrup very interestingly lowers the hunger hormone ‘ghrelin’ which brings you down towards fullness, and keeps you down by also controlling insulin. -Dr. Oz”How does it work?
In other words...
- Studies have shown that our digestive system contains a lot of bad bacteria which slows down our metabolism and therefore keeping us fat. Yacon syrup supports and strengthens the good bacteria that kills the bad bacteria. This process helps in the waistline trimming.
- Pure yacon syrup has another ( and maybe the most important) great benefit. It helps you regulate your blood sugar.
- Sugar level regulation happens because yacon syrup helps lower your hunger hormone (Ghrelin), controlling your appetite and insulin
- strengthens good digestive bacteria
- controls appetite
- promotes healthy weight loss
- regulates blood sugar levels
- controls insulin
Who should use Yacon syrup?
- Obese or severely overweight
- Those who need more fiber in their diet
- Those who suffer from Chronic constipation
- Those with high blood sugar levels
- Those who suffer of high LDL cholesterol
Although yacon syrup can be used by anyone, it is not recommended for individuals with problems of loose stools.
Does It Really Work?
Even though everyone is different and results may vary. Here are some result from tests
• 73% of the participants lost weight
• They lost an average of 1.9 inches around their waists.
• The total pounds that were lost between all of the women was 153 pounds.
• 68 % of the participants would recommend Yacon to help lose weight
Yes It does work, But don't be fooled!
Not every product out there works. Remember that this product was recently feature on national TV, therefore many will take advantage of the situation creating and advertising products that will not work. Be careful when choosing this product.
Here 5 ways to identify fake pure yacon syrup from the crowd
- It was feature on Dr. Oz, remember Dr. Oz recommends ingredients not brands. If you see a picture of Dr. Oz on the label Stay away from it.
- Choose 100% Pure Yacon Syrup. Someone might give you "Yacon Syrup" with a bunch of fillers.
- Check for Instructions. If they are difficult to understand, stay away.
- If the label contains misspelled words, stay away. Example, "Yakon Syrup"
- Look for 100% money back guarantees
If you are interested in buying or trying a pure yacon syrup product. I advice you to be careful of fakes.
Remember that any pill or syrup or drink is more effectively if follow by a diet and exercise here a site for exercise routines.